Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Haas says Kurt Busch can test F1 car if...


Gene Haas did reveal that he has told NASCAR driver #41-Kurt Busch, who races for Stewart-Haas Racing in the Sprint Cup Series, that he can test the F1 car if he wins the championship this year. "Everybody I talk to is interested," Haas said. "I was talking to Kurt Busch last week. He was interested. He said if he wins the NASCAR championship, if could he have a ride in one. I said "for sure!" if he wins the championship." Busch has expressed his excitement for Haas' project in the past, and although his chances of winning the championship do look slim, he could enjoy a brief test in the car at some point. "I said he can get in the car!" Haas said, laughing. "I tell you, an American driver in a Formula 1 car in Europe, that would just knock it out of the ball park. I'll give it to you: Kurt Busch could drive one of these cars."(NBC Sports)

No comments:

Post a Comment