Friday, January 30, 2015

Around The Track in 2015

Welcome back for coverage of the 2015 NASCAR season. 2014 was successful for Around The Track, but I'd like to further that success. In 2014 we provided coverage from Watkins Glen International, and we will be back at WGI for 2015, but this year I hope to make it to a couple other races, most likely Pocono. Last year we had RacePass which displayed live stats from the track and this year I look to expand on that by including more information and improving the interface of those pages. RacePass will also include live race radio starting with the Sprint Unlimited on February 14th. I look to add a few more editorial and opinion articles to compliant the news articles that are posted. Also new for 2015, we are looking at providing a podcast or some type of show to discuss the race and any current news, we are still working out the frequency of these shows along with how they will be delivered. Over the winter some of you may have noticed that a mobile app was created. Well the mobile app has been released. I still consider the app under development as there are some improvements I would like to make, however I feel that this app will assist in bringing fans as close to the action as possible. The app is available at http://h.fanapp.mobi/aroundthetrack on you mobile device. Please feel free to reach out to me via Facebook, Twitter or email if you have any suggestions on how I can improve the site. I look forward to another exciting year of bringing you as close to NASCAR as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment